Over 20 years of international management experience and leadership for medium-sized and large companies such as Deutsche Telekom, T-Systems, Credit Suisse and Swisscom. Working and living experiences in USA, UK, India, France, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Main Focus of the Mandates:
- Reorganization und optimization of supply chain, logistics and strategic procurement
- Restructuring and reorientation of business units
- Management of post-merger integration
- Consulting and implementation of complex and strategic transformation projects and digital strategies (industry 4.0)
The basis of my management style is entrepreneurial thinking and acting. My focus lies on result- and goal-oriented planning and implementation. As a coach and mentor, I attach importance to a management style that is characterized by cooperation, integrity and passion for challenges.
- Year of birth 1971, Hamburg, Germany
- Languages: German mother tongue, English, French and Swedish fluent
- IPMA, PMI, ITIL V3, Certified Restructuring and Turnaround Professional (CITuP)
- Since 2009 Founder and Interim Manager – ad temporis | Interim Management. Delivering Results.
- 2000-2012 Management assignments (Senior, VP) in the area of IT, purchasing and finance for debis, T-Systems, EMC², Swisscom und Credit Suisse